A birthday is an important celebration for every child. Every young girl looks forward to the day when loved ones start congratulating her and giving her presents. But at a young girl’s birthday party, not all guests know what present to pick.
From 8 to 12 years of age, girls are very impressionable – they want to receive a special gift from beloved parents, close and distant relatives, classmates and friends of the birthday girl. We will share many gift ideas with you today.
Girls at that age start to become curious about beauty; some even hide and use their mother’s beauty products. A perfect gift idea can be a beauty box which you can make by yourself by adding cosmetic and beauty products for kids, such as a nice hairbrush, body lotion, lip gloss, glitter hair spray, a shampoo and conditioner set.
A good product to start with would be a good hairbrush, as young girls are very focused on having long and beautiful hair and a good hairbrush is very important. We love the Knot Dr. hairbrushes; they have great, funky designs and are very gentle on the kid’s hair.
Check the Knot Dr. hairbrush selection here.
Young girls love looking at photos in fashion magazines. They dress up and go to school in different outfits every day. Therefore, giving clothes, shoes, and fashion accessories is a good idea.
A stylish dress, a comfortable sweater, beautiful trousers, a fun umbrella, a bright wallet, a neat hat, and fashionable shoes can make great birthday presents.
School accessories are always needed. Is your child going to a girl’s birthday party? You can gift an interesting pencil case with a full range of items, such as coloured pens, felt-tip pens, bright pencils, and scissors.
Girls like to play games and act like they are actresses and models. A photo set can help make their dream a little more realistic.
Take a small basket or box, and fill it with candies, chocolate, and lollipops. Decorate it with bows and flowers using multi-coloured ribbons. Any young princess will be delighted with that seemingly simple birthday girl gift.
With the help of this unusual little gadget, the starry sky can be observed without leaving the room. The device can help the child remember what constellations are called and in what order they are located. Home planetariums often have built-in speakers that play a pleasant song, and a curious child will love a planetarium.
For kids with art hobbies
- For a young artist, buy accessories for her hobby – paints, a set of high-quality brushes, multi-coloured markers and pencils. For a beginner artist, you can give a picture by number; for advanced – a drawing tablet.
- If a girl is a science lover, give her a set for chemical or physical experiments – for example, growing crystals. You can also gift a microscope, telescope, spyglass or a small child’s metal detector.
- For a birthday girl who loves music, buy an instrument that the girl whose birthday you are going to wants to learn how to play. Other ideas include a music box or karaoke microphone connecting to a computer.
- For girls who love to read, you can gift an interesting book. It can be educational literature for children, fairy tales and fiction about princesses, pirates or dinosaurs, adventure stories and game books.
Tips on how to pick a present
- Girls want to be beautiful and charming. The age range of 8 to 12, They are more attracted to bright and stylish things, jewellery, clothes, bags, etc. This kind of gift sometimes cannot be practical or useful, but it will bring joy and happiness to the birthday girl.
- When choosing a gift, do not forget to consider the individual tastes, hobbies and wishes of the birthday girl. Observe the girl, listen to her – maybe while talking, she will inadvertently tell you what she dreams about and what gift she wants to get for her birthday.
- If you do not know what to give a young girl, don’t jump into buying the first expensive thing that comes across – the gift can be cheap but valuable and useful for developing a young lady. For example, you can give a creativity kit – maybe the girl will discover new talents in herself thanks to it.
- What to give a young girl who has everything and needs nothing? In this case, the birthday girl will be happy to receive an experience present such as going to an amusement park or getting a ticket to a theatre performance.
Nine years is a relatively calm age, and the girl has already adapted to school and still has time before the exciting teenage period. However, deciding what to get a 9-year-old birthday girl is difficult, but we hope this article has helped.
Leave a Reply