A logo represents your company, your brand, and your objective. It tells and confirms the mood of your business. If you have an excellent yet appealing logo, it will make you stand out in the crowd and build trust among your audience. If you are planning for logo design, you have two options. Either you could take the help of a logo design company and hand over the designing task to them by sharing your logo idea, business objective, and brand message. These professionals will come up with multiple logo variants. You can choose the best variant among all available options. You can also design a logo by yourself. Yes, many easy-to-use free logo design tools are available online. You can try your hands on them and create a logo just for fun. Those who have a little knowledge of designing and think that they can make a good logo with the help of a tool can check out the list of logo designing tools mentioned below.
- Canva: It is a logo maker that gives you a drag-and-drop interface, real-time vectors and icons, collaboration, and hundreds of templates planned by industry. You can design a logo on your mobile device by downloading this app. It is free of cost.
- DesignEvo: It is a free logo maker. It consists of 10,000-plus templates from various industries. It has several professionally designed icons and hundreds of stylish fonts. Using them, you can create a fantastic logo that can take your business to the next level. This logo maker is free to use. You don’t need to download anything, which saves your time and money.
- Hatchful: It is a logo maker by Shopify. You can select from several unique logo templates. These are also categorized by industry type. Add icons, change fonts, customize colors, and edit layouts to create a one-of-a-kind logo. This tool is free.
- MarkMaker: MarkMaker produces logos from the selection and then updates it based on your selections. New logos are created by borrowing traits and recombining them. The logos your select are automatically saved in a shared database. It is free of cost.
- Squarespace: It is an easy-to-use Logo Maker. Simply enter your company name, then search for an icon. It has The Noun Project that offers a wide collection of free iconography. Customize the elements and add a tagline, and you are done! It’s free of cost.
- Ucraft: It is a free, simple logo maker. It would be good if you experiment with text, icons, shapes, and colors. This software is absolutely free of cost.
Besides Logo Design is a free logo design tool in which you can create your customized company logo with ease. All you need to do is enter your company name, select your industry, select a logo design that best suits your brand, and customize it according to your brand identity. You can easily customize the text, icons, gradient, and opacity of your logo, download it, and start using it right away.
If you think it goes well with your business idea, you can use logos created through any one of these tools. Otherwise, the best decision is to take professional help who designs logos considering every business factor.
Leave a Reply