YouTube is a source of entertainment, learning, and knowledge. There are various free courses, and movies available on YouTube, but the fact that you can only watch a video once is quite annoying.
Sometimes, we want to watch the video many times, mostly tutorials, and in this case, it is better to download the video on your pc to have access to it even when you’re not connected to the internet. That’s when a YouTube video downloader comes to the rescue by letting you download the YouTube videos for free and in high quality.
In this article, we will be guiding you on how to download YouTube videos on your pc using SnapDownloader. We will also be discussing its features, pricing, and installation procedure.
Let’s get started!
What is SnapDownloader?
There are a lot of YouTube video downloaders available on the internet, but most of them are either limited to downloading a particular resolution or degrade the final quality of the video. But that’s not the case in SnapDownloader, it is so far one of the best YouTube video downloader I have ever used.
Firstly, it is available for windows and mac and can download videos from up to 900 websites such as Instagram, Vimeo, Facebook, Twitter, and TikTok. You can also trim these downloaded videos and convert them into mp3 format.
The best thing about using SnapDownloader is that it is free from ads and offers high-speed downloads. There’s a lot to know about this video downloading software, let’s jump into the features and then the installation procedure.
While using other YouTube downloader sites, we do worry about the quality and resolution as most of the downloaders do not provide a better-quality print and support only a few resolutions.
But that’s not the case with SnapDownloader as the software supports up to 8K resolution along with 4K, UHD, 1080p, 720p.
Convert videos to audios
Another amazing feature of SnapDownloader that I personally enjoy using is the video to audio converter tool. You can convert the downloaded videos into the audio format without installing any additional software. You can convert audios into other formats such as MP3, AVI, AAC, M4A, WAV, and AIFF.
You don’t have to download each video from a playlist separately as SnapDownloader has the feature of downloading an entire YouTube playlist in one go.
If you need only a certain part of a video, you can use the inbuilt video trimmer and remove the unwanted part. No need to download any additional software.
Subtitles and metadata
The best feature of Snapdownloader is that you can download the subtitles and even the metadata embedded in the video and audio files.
Schedule and bulk downloads
Do you have to download a lot of videos from YouTube at a time but won’t have access to your PC? Well, no issue as Snap downloaded has an inbuilt schedule downloader that can start the download process at your desired time.
The dark mode is a very trendy feature that also helps in reducing the strain on our eyes, therefore, SnapDownloader comes with a dark mode feature, turn it on and download videos.
Pricing and plans
With so many features and timely updates, managing software requires a good amount of money. SnapDownloader has a lot of features and comes with a lifetime license. That means you do not have to pay for the software every year. The personal license costs around 19 dollars for one PC for a lifetime while the family edition costs 39.99 dollars for 3 pcs or lifetime.
How to download YouTube Videos Using SnapDownloader?
Here comes the important section of the article where we will be telling you how to use SnapDownloader to download videos from YouTube.
- You first have to download the software from the official website.
- Once done, install the software and launch it. If you haven’t purchased a license key yet, click on start with a free trial and see how this software works.
- Upon launching the software, you will see a search bar, that’s a live YouTube search bar and you can type in keywords to search for videos from YouTube.
- Now type in something, say, high on life by martin Garrix, and click on the search icon.
- From the results, click on the video which you want to download, and the following screen will appear.
- The free version has limited features, but you can download the video in the highest possible quality, either in mp4 or mp3, avi, wav, aiff, and with subtitles.
- If you want to download only a certain part of the video, click on trim, if you want to schedule download click on schedule and if you want to download the video right now click on the download button and let SnapDownloader download the video on your PC.
- By default, the downloads are saved in C:\Users\PC NAME\Videos\SnapDownloader, which can be changed from the settings.
That’s how you can download YouTube videos from SnapDownloader. Easy, isn’t it?
Downloading YouTube videos for watching later saves data and time. There are hundreds of YouTube downloaders available on the internet but none of them is as powerful as compared to SnapDownloader.
You can download subtitles, convert mp4 to mp3, trim videos, and even schedule them. All of these features are available for both Windows as well as MacOS users. We have also listed down the features and the process to download videos from SnapDownloader. Check out the software right now and start downloading YouTube videos on your PC.