The constant influx of expats has led to a continual increase in the value and quality of real estate in the UAE, particularly in Dubai. When an economy is partly sustained by tourism and real estate, you can imagine how buoyant it would be buying, selling, or merely owning a property. The potentials are enormous with amazing ROI. According to Ax Capital, you can earn a minimum of 7% interest over property deals and that is even the least.
The question is no longer whether you should buy an apartment in Dubai, the question is now ‘where to buy an apartment in Dubai and how’. We will deal with the how part in another article in the meantime, we will now discuss where you can buy property in Dubai. Stick around to the end!
Premium Locations where you can buy an apartment in Dubai
The first thing to note is that it is not enough to simply buy an apartment in Dubai. You must consider the locations with greater prospects and guaranteed return on your money. On that basis, check out the best places to buy an apartment in Dubai:
- Dubai Marina: Dubai Marina is undoubtedly one of the dopest places to live in Dubai. It consists of both low and sky-high buildings from where you can either experience the community life, or the scenery surrounding the place.
- Dubai Land: One of the most sought-after and most affordable locations to buy a property. What if you realized you could get a bedroom apartment to buy at AED400, 000. Dubai Land is marked as one of the most affordable locations to live in Dubai.
- Palm Jumeirah: One Palm Jumeirah condo is worth double the price of some apartments in less frequented areas. Palm Jumeirah is earmarked for its fascinating ocean view, the awesomeness of the palm, and the bubbling suburbs. More so, there is an array of options if you want to live on the palm. If you would love to give it up for rental too, you can rest assured of finding a tenant swiftly.
- Jumeirah Lake Towers: The Jumeirah Lake Towers are hot in demand and are often either overbooked, sold out, or occupied. You can find this 80 towers large community along the edges of Dubai’s artificial lakes. It is appreciated by lovers of a peaceful yet interesting community of people who know to unwind and mingle.
- Burj Khalifa: What better place to invest in real estate than the premium Burj Khalifa? There are more than a handful of options with the Burj Khalifa. Many have converted their investments there into hotels and short-term reservations for visitors.
- International City: Also remarkable for average or low-income earners who desire to have a property to his/her name. A two-bedroom apartment is available for about AED 300, 000 and they are in good condition too.
- Burj Al Arab: This is another sought-after location to own any kind of apartment. It is a legit value for money and can raise you quick money whenever you desire to lease or rent or sell the property. They also offer impeccable locations for a vacation and other relaxation purposes.
- Dubai Silicon City: Dubai Silicon city is great for families and has a very decent and spacious apartment. It is another location where you can buy an apartment without dipping a hole in your pocket. A 2 bedroom apartment ranges from AED 500, 000 and comes with very flexible payment plans.
- Dubai Land: Our list of affordable and cool places to buy apartments will not be complete without mentioning apartments at Dubai Land. They are likewise full suite and have access to important community centers.
- Business Bay: Lastly on our list is Business Bay which overlooks Dubai Creek housing both high-rise apartments and affordable condos.
Would you like to check out apartments in any of these locations? Remember to weigh your options and your taste to get the best option for you. Read more on the official website https://www.axcapital.ae/.
Leave a Reply