Women tend to change their appearance every so often. In many cases, it is a very well thought choice. The makeover is the start of a new chapter that should make them feel prouder and more confident in their skin. One of the first things that we like to experiment with is our hair. Their good condition and shiny colour are vital to our appearance. However, we must remember that not all tones will look good on us. Therefore, what kind of hair dye should we choose and what should we pay attention to while doing so?
Blonde, bronze, red… – which hair colour will look good on me?
Choosing the right hair colour is not an easy process. There are times when we decide on a makeover on a whim and end up with unwanted effects on our heads. Why? The answer is simple – not all hair colours will look good on everyone. Even more so, there are a few who can actually pull off every tone. What does it depend on?
- Skin tone – all of us vary in looks. Due to different genes, our skin may have a completely different colour than our colleagues. Professional hairdressers should always match hair dye colour specifically to a client’s skin tone. They have hair colour codes which help them in the final decision. Be sure to ask for the pallet at the beginning of your appointment and consult your choice. That way, you will achieve the golden effect.
- Allergies – there may be cases in which we cannot choose a specified hair dye, even if it is our dream colour. Many people are allergic to selected ingredients, and no medicine will cure them. But it is not the end of the world! Before applying the hair dye, make sure to test it, preferably on your wrist or the back of the neck. If you feel any symptoms, it means you absolutely must not go with this colour. However, many ammoniac free hair colourants on the market should help in such cases. If you are doing your hair treatment at home, always read the leaflets!
As we can see, we may come upon some problems with our hair dye. But, with so many professional hair colour brands that offer a variety of different products, it should not be such an issue. We can easily get hair dyes that match our skin type or have the right amount of nourishing and moisturizing ingredients and will not result in an allergic reaction.
Important! If you do your hair colouring at home, be sure to choose the colour closest to the root’s tone. That way, you can rest assured all will go down according to plan.
Professional hair colour and more
In colour hairdressing, various brands offer their products. In salons, the professionals select hair dyes based on their client’s needs. But the problem comes when we must do our makeover at home. Which brands should we lookup?
- L’Oreal – one of the most famous brands on the hairdressing market. On the Internet, as well as in stationary drugstores, we can get permanent or semi-permanent hair products, as well as many valuable accessories. Its quality also comes with the price, as it may be a little higher up than the other lines.
- Matrix – a very professional brand commonly used by hairdressers. The famous Ultra Blonde series is what blondes go for, while in the process to achieve their dream colour. If you are one of those people, check their offer as soon as possible.
- Schwarzkopf – a slightly cheaper but still good equivalent of those above. The firm offers not only hair dyes but also toners. The latter is a good alternative for those who only fancy a quick and short makeover.
The above mentioned are the most known and preferable for clients all over the world but not the only ones available. Given such demand for hair dye, we will find many more equivalents at generous prices. We should remember to choose wisely and, if possible, consult with someone bound up with the business. Great minds deliver healthy results!