Bring your outdoor space to life by creating a luxurious, inviting area with a wooden fire table. Adding a fire element to your patio will instantly change the atmosphere and create a cozy yet engaging atmosphere that can be enjoyed all year round.
This type of outdoor furniture is stylish and versatile and serves as a great conversation piece that will impress your guests. Without breaking the bank, you can easily make a statement in your outdoor space with wood fire tables.
This blog will discuss the benefits of adding a wooden fire table to your patio area and the different styles, sizes, and features available to help you choose your outdoor space.
The Durability of a Wooden Fire Table
Wood is a natural material to withstand the elements and is highly durable. Whether you choose a pre-manufactured wooden fire table or build your own, you can be sure the fire table won’t break down after just a few uses.
Proper care and maintenance allow your fire table to provide your outdoor space with years of beauty and warmth.
Benefits of Having a Fire Table in Your Outdoor Space
Adding a fire table to your outdoor patio can make a huge statement and instantly create a warm and inviting atmosphere. But beyond just looking great, there are several other benefits to having a fire table in your outdoor space.
- Fire tables provide warmth and keep your patio area cozy and comfortable even on the chilliest nights.
- They are also a great way to unite people, providing a central gathering spot for you and your guests to gather around.
- Fire tables can be used to cook food if you want to incorporate a mini outdoor kitchen into your patio.
Tips for Maintaining a Wooden Fire Table
Wood fire tables are great for making a statement on your patio while providing a source of warmth and light. With proper maintenance, it will last a long time. Here are five tips to help you keep your wooden fire table in great condition:
- Keep your fire table clean by regularly brushing off the ash and residue.
- Ensure to use a fireguard when burning wood on the fire table to avoid accidents.
- Cover your fire table when not used to protect it from the elements.
- Re-oil your fire table at least once a year to ensure it retains its protective coating.
- If you notice any cracks or splinters in the table, repair them as soon as possible to avoid further damage.
Tips for Choosing the Right Fire Table for Your Outdoor Space
Adding a fire table to your outdoor space can make a dramatic statement, but choosing the right one for your specific needs can also take time and effort. Here are eight tips for choosing the right fire table for your outdoor space:
- Consider the size of the table and its capacity to hold the fire you desire.
- Consider the material of the table and choose something that will complement the style of your outdoor space.
- Think about the fuel you will use – propane, natural gas, or wood.
- Look for fire tables with a spark guard or wind guard to protect them from wind or errant sparks.
- Choose a fire table with a durable surface, such as granite, for easy cleaning.
- Ensure the fire table fits your budget.
- Consider the safety features you need, such as an automatic shut-off switch.
- Search for fire tables with features that add to the ambiance, such as adjustable flame size and lighting features.
A wooden fire table is a great addition to any patio or outdoor space. They provide warmth, ambiance, and a unique conversation piece to make your patio stand out. Not only are they eye-catching and beautiful, but they are also functional and can provide a great way to cook meals outdoors.
With so many styles and sizes, a wooden fire table is a great way to make a statement on your patio.