Are you new to the world of cryptocurrencies? You may be thinking that spot trading crypto might be your only choice to start with crypto trading, but if you find a simple enough exchange, even trading crypto derivatives can become easy!
For those unaware: crypto derivatives are financial contracts or instruments whose value is derived from cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin or Ethereum.
Now, it may initially seem like a complicated concept, but a simple exchange like Millionero can bring profits to even a beginner trading crypto derivatives! On Millionero, you can trade a particular type of crypto derivative called crypto perpetuals effortlessly!
And how do you protect this investment of yours? Let’s find out!
What are Crypto Perpetuals?
Crypto perpetuals are a variation of the crypto derivatives known as crypto futures: crypto futures are contracts that allow you to buy or sell a certain amount of crypto of your choice at a fixed price and fixed point of time in the future.
Now, with crypto perpetuals, you’re simply not bound by the time restraints of a usual crypto future.
Why Should I Trade Crypto Perpetuals?
So, why should you pick crypto trading with perpetuals as a beginner? There are numerous advantages, namely:
- You can take up high leverages on crypto perpetuals, which means that you can borrow to a set extent to magnify your position in the crypto perpetuals market. Your exchange platform determines how much you are allowed to borrow.
- They allow you to participate in crypto trading without a specific date of expiry, which means you don’t have to repeatedly create long or short positions in the crypto market.
- You don’t need to actually own and store crypto assets to participate in the crypto perpetuals market, and speculate on the future prices of the crypto of your choice.
- Crypto perpetuals trading can be simpler than spot trading for speculators since they have the option to go short on a crypto asset if they believe its value could go down by a significant margin in the near future.
Crypto Perpetuals Trading with Millionero: How to Protect Your Investments
Not knowing the basics of crypto can lead to mistakes in crypto perpetuals trading due to the lack of experience, such as taking out high leverage only to have your position liquefied when the market suddenly turns against you, leaving you with an unprofitable trade and debts. Here’s where a comprehensive platform like Millionero can help.
Millionero is a relatively newer global exchange with goals to go global pretty soon. For now, the exchange operates in many countries in Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. Millionero prides itself on being the ‘simplest’ crypto exchange you can come across, and they bring a wide array of crypto pairs in both crypto perpetuals and spot trading markets.
So, with the motto of being simple, how does Millionero simply facilitate crypto perpetuals trading?
The platform has molded its many features keeping beginners in crypto trading in mind, and their crypto perpetuals market is no exception. Let’s see the many qualities of Millionero that make crypto trading in perpetuals both lucrative and simple:
- For the crypto perpetuals market on Millionero, you have access to an exclusive feature called the Millionero Perpetual Max. With this, you can borrow up to 100x of your initial deposit for a position in the crypto perpetuals market!
- Moreover, you can deposit your collateral for this leverage in any of the cryptocurrencies supported by Millionero, and not just USD or USDT! Now that’s what we call true simplification of crypto trading for beginners, so you don’t have to start out with multiple conversions of your crypto into a suitable currency for the platform.
- Now, even though Millionero gives you the option to choose leverage up to 100x, they also do understand that most of the users on the platform are not at all familiar with the nuances of crypto trading in perpetuals. To ensure that no user pursues a super high leverage without understanding the risks of it, Millionero automatically sets your leverage to 3x.
- And that’s not even the end of it! Millionero also offers a hedge option to ensure that beginners to crypto perpetuals on Millionero are provided an additional layer of security from risky trades.
And those were all the advantages of crypto perpetuals trading with Millionero. With a platform as simple yet all-encompassing as Millionero, you can not only protect your crypto perpetuals investments but in fact, make pretty profitable trades!