Do you feel less productive at work? Do you feel exhausted at all times? Draining energy signifies that you need to put a halt to your work for a few days and fly away to an exotic location where you will get the lost energy back in your body. It is imperative to take a break from work at times. Taking short breaks from work will help recharge yourself. If you have a vacation in your to-do list, then start preparing for your upcoming vacation. Have you ever thought of going on a vacation in Mumbai? It goes without saying that Mumbai is one of the sought-after vacation spots for many tourists across the globe. The dream city of Mumbai has beautiful sightseeing places to offer to its travellers. To visit the enchanting city, you will have to book a hotel to make your stay pleasant and comfortable. As you land in Mumbai, you would look for a place where you can rest and unwind. After you head back to your hotel after spending time outdoors, you would need a comfy hotel stay which will be relaxing and comfortable for you. Staying in a luxurious hotel will provide you a lavish stay. How about staying in a five-star hotel in Mumbai? If you want to enjoy your vacation in a lavish way, then you must stay in Taj Mahal Tower Mumbai hotel which will offer you top class amenities. To book Taj Mahal Tower hotel, you should approach the reliable and acclaimed online travel site which will help you book a hotel room in the luxurious hotel. The executives of the online travel site will get the hotel booking service done for you. In addition, you can get your flight tickets booked from the online travel site.
Reasons To Go On A Vacation
Is it necessary to take a vacation? What are the prominent reasons for taking a vacation? The reasons are listed below.
* No person on earth can live without stress. There are countless people who live in stressful situations and deal with stress daily. When you take a vacation, you get a chance to relax and unwind which helps you de-stress.
* You are not able to give your best to your work. Ever wondered why? The reason is less vacation you take which makes you unproductive at work. When your mind is at ease, then you can give your best shot to your profession. Going on a vacation helps you stay energized.
* You devote countless hours at your workplace. It is natural to get exhausted after working from morning to night. Your body and mind need rest when you work for several hours. Taking a few days off will help you prevent burnout.
* If you and your partner are having misunderstandings and fights on end, then you should opt for a lavish vacation which will help bolster the bonding of your relationship. When you spend quality time with your partner during your vacation days, then you develop affection for your partner. Hence, going on a vacation can turn out to be beneficial for people in many ways.
Must-See Attractions Of Mumbai
Mumbai is one of the populated cities in India which is also known for its varied culture, customs, religions and cuisines. Why do a large number of tourists go on a vacation in Mumbai?
* One of the attractive spots of Mumbai is the Chowpatty beach which attracts numerous people to spend time in the beauty of the beach. From sunbathing, swimming to hangouts and delicious chaats, Chowpatty beach has a lot to offer to its tourists.
* If you love to visit a museum, then the Prince Of Wales museum should be in your travel list. The architecture of the museum is worth-visiting.
* Gateway Of India is a must visit sightseeing. In the vicinity of Gateway Of India, there is the famous Taj Hotel which has an eye-catching architecture.
The monument was built in 1911. Around the majestic building of Taj Hotel, you will experience a fair-like atmosphere in the Gateway Of India.
* From Gateway Of India, you have to travel about an hour by ferry to reach Elephanta Island which is situated in the east of Mumbai. The destination is popularly known as Elephants Caves which has numerous sculptures and cave temples.
* Another must-visit location in Mumbai is the Marine Drive which is also known as The Queen’s Necklace. The streetlights in the night make the place spectacular. The entire Marine Drive is dotted with palm trees which make the place more enchanting. An early morning stroll is a must on the Marine Drive. The road to Marine Drives connects to Malabar Hill, Babylon Nath and Nariman Point which are sought-after places in Mumbai.
* Are you fond of eating crispy snacks? Head to Camy Wafers which offers delicious sweets and crispy snacks in Mumbai. Try out various paper-thin wafers which are the speciality of Camy Wafers. You can try out various crisps such as sev, gathiya, chivda and much more in store for snack lovers.
Amenities In Taj Mahal Tower Hotel
The Taj Mahal Tower Mumbai hotel is located close to the Gateway Of India. The plush hotel is filled with countless amenities such as parking facility, travel assistance, laundry service, banquet hall, doctor on call services, hand sanitizers, spa, air conditioner, business service, health spa, masks, face shields, swimming pool, power backup, WiFi, contactless room service, daily housekeeping, contactless check-in, gloves, dining zone, restaurant and coffee shop and so on.
General services include shops, seating area, jewellery shop, beach towels, smoke alarms, reception area, public restrooms, yoga zone, steam and sauna, lawn, safety and security services, business centre, elevator, luggage storage facility and many other facilities.
In the room services, you will get fax, ironing services, wake up call, bellboy service, telephone, hair treatments, attached bathroom, 24-hour room service, 24-hour security, TV, electronic keycard, electrical chargers and so forth.
The hotel room can be booked by married and unmarried couples and also by people who come to Mumbai for business tours.
Book the hotel room at rupees 1 and pay the remaining amount after you check in the hotel.