Do you consider it necessary that all your actions related to cryptocurrency be confidential? If yes, then you need an anonymous bitcoin wallet. Among other things, this fact also reduces the vulnerability of wallets to potential hacks.
Unfortunately, not many wallets offer this feature, especially when considering mobile versions. But by using an anonymous bitcoin wallet, you can achieve complete anonymity. We will tell you about the most famous anonymous cryptocurrency wallets and their methods of ensuring anonymity for users.
And if you are interested in information about anonymous cryptocurrencies wallet, be sure to read the article here. techround.co.uk is one of best site where you can get detail info about the Anonymous Bitcoin Wallets.
Best Anonymous Bitcoin Wallets
Here you can get detail info about the Anonymous Bitcoin Wallets
Launched in 2015, the Samourai wallet aims to enhance security while maintaining the privacy of transactions. For Android, only the alpha version is available, which is still under development.
It is an open source wallet that mainly focuses on privacy and security, but lacks support for hardware wallets. It is most used bitcoin wallet and completely safe in use.
How privacy and security are maintained
- With Tor and VPN support, Samourai lets you send all your transactions through an anonymous IP address.
- Important data about your transactions is never revealed.
- In this mode, the application is hidden, making it difficult for outsiders to access it. To activate the wallet, you need to dial a pin code, similar to how you dial a phone number.
- Samourai also provides for the use of payment codes. Knowing this code, anyone can send you bitcoins without even knowing the address, which also ensures confidentiality.
- The military-grade encryption used provides the highest level of security. This type of encryption is done on your phone through the AES-256 (Advanced Encryption Standards) protocol.
- All private keys are stored in an encrypted format that is generated and stored on the phone. They are never transmitted to the company’s servers and are not stored on them.
- To complete a transaction, a PIN code of 5 to 8 digits is required.
- Samourai also has a backup testing function as part of a backup management system.
- Although the wallet does not support multi-signatures, it allows you to manage multiple accounts, which can be useful for separating work and personal transactions.
- It paved the way for Lightning network integration that was sorely lacking in mobile wallets.
- Various exchange rates for Bitcoin are available in the wallet, which helps with the settlement of transactions.
- Another interesting feature of this wallet is the remote control commands. When you send such a command to your phone, the wallet will either self-destruct or send you a seed phrase.
- Can be easily download on any device so easy to use
Jaxx wallet, created in 2014 by the blockchain company DecentralInc, located in the city of Tornado, is one of the few anonymous wallets that support several different cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Litecoin, Zcash and Civic.
Anthony Di Loriot, co-founder of Ethereum, created it. Unlike Samourai, Jaxx is not open source. We’ve already written a detailed review of the Jaxx wallet that you should definitely take a look at.
How privacy and security are maintained
- The program does not store any personal information, wallet data or funds on a centralized server.
- There is a pin-code option that protects all functions that can be used to steal funds or keys.
- The Jaxx wallet keeps your transactions private by generating a new address every time funds are sent to your account.
- The wallet has a simple interface that makes it easy to use.
- Jaxx is supported by various platforms such as Android, IOS, Windows, Mac and Linux.
- It is easy to use online bitcoin wallet
So if you want to use bitcoin wallet then choose the best wallet which is supported by your system. And the one that you can easily excess anytime and anywhere.