So many people are already used to using video conferencing solutions for work and studying. Whether you need to schedule a full business conference online or join an HTML5 virtual classroom for a lecture, this has become incredibly common and very simple. However, not everybody knows just how many extremely convenient applications this technology has. One of the services that become more accessible with video calls is wardrobe parsing. Cleaning out closets is not an easy task, and often, professional assistance is needed. Now, everybody can order remote wardrobe sorting.
The Benefits of Digital Closet Parsing Services
Digitalization is taking over the world thanks to the incredible convenience of virtual services. The solutions previously inaccessible because of their price, location, or other things are now available with video conferencing technology. Virtual closet organizing has numerous advantages thanks to convenient video conferencing features. Here are the benefits of ordering a digital wardrobe cleaning consultation:
- Accessibility – you might live in a place with no closet organizing services nearby. This does not mean that you cannot order such services though, as online solutions are accessible to everyone. There are numerous popular professional cleaners and space organizers all around the globe. Some people want to receive a consultation from a specific service or specialist. Even if this person lives in another country, you can schedule a call online without trouble.
- Price – having specialists come to your house and do all the manual work is definitely pricy. While virtual services also need to be paid for, they are usually more accessible if you are trying to save up a little. Because cleaning experts are not driving to your place and working physically for many hours, you can join a video call instantly and receive the necessary tips and suggestions on how to make your wardrobe space more organized.
- Wider options – everybody who takes even a little interest in organizing home spaces should know Marie Kondo. This is only one example, but there are many incredibly skillful and popular organizing and decluttering consultants from different places. If you want to receive professional advice and assistance from a specific specialist that lives far away, you can still do that online. Of course, not every wardrobe cleaning expert offers digital services, but many of them do, which broadens your choices significantly.
- Smaller spaces – each room or dedicated space requires a different amount of work based on its size and condition. If we are talking about closet parsing, this type of work can be usually done by the person themselves with guidance from a professional organizer. If you want to deal with your wardrobe yourself with only practical advice from the experts, a video call option is right for you.
As you can see, digital solutions open new opportunities for people. If you have always dreamt of closet organizing done by a famous decluttering expert, you can do this now fairly easily.
Cons of Virtual Closet Cleaning
As much as it is convenient to schedule an appointment with a closet organizing expert, there are a few slight drawbacks. These things cannot be considered full-on disadvantages, but in some aspects, digital closet parsing is less convenient than having a professional do all the job for you. Here are some of the cons:
- Filming your wardrobe –as the expert will not be able to be present in person, you will need to use your smartphone, laptop, or web camera to film the closet. You might need to set up a camera so it captures all of the necessary space or moves it around to show all the nooks and crannies.
- Doing all the manual work – of course, wardrobe cleaning and organizing services might offer assistance in a form of advice and tips, but people often hire experts to do all the cleaning as well. When you are using virtual consulting services, it is the only option to do all the cleaning yourself.
While there are a few drawbacks to these virtual services, they are still incredibly convenient and largely accessible, which makes them a great alternative to organizing closets in person.
Setting up a Video Conference for Wardrobe Parsing
People unfamiliar with video API for conferencing services might give up on virtual closet parsing because they are unsure how to do it. This is actually very easy, and many people use video call platforms for various purposes. Here is how you can set up a video call from scratch:
- Find a video conferencing provider – first, you need to find reliable software. Choose a trustworthy provider and install their software on your device. With this program, you will be able to create and join video calls when necessary.
- Set up your equipment – for a video conference, you will need a computer, a camera, speakers, and a microphone. If you will be using your phone or tablet, they already have all the necessary components. You will be able to film the space, hear the other person, as well as talk to them. Laptops are also rather convenient as you can move them around freely, and they usually have all you need. Of course, the video quality from the built-in camera is not the greatest, but it should be enough. However, if you are planning on using your PC, you will need to make sure that it is close to your wardrobe and that you have a web camera and a mic available. You can also use headphones or a headset with a mic instead of buying a separate microphone.
- Schedule a video call – order a video consultation from the expert of your choice. Discuss all the details and make sure that the video conferencing software you are using is suitable. If the closet parsing professional uses a specific platform or program, install them on your computer.
It is also important to try out the video conferencing program beforehand so you are familiar with the controls and features. Other than that, you should be ready for a virtual service in no time.