Tile color and texture assist in setting the tone of a room. Tile is a common way of infusing color into kitchens, bathrooms, and entrances, offering solid and varied color options, numerous patterns, and different shapes. For a personalized touch, use dramatic, and bold tiles or focus on the natural variation in multicolored and decorative tiles.
Before choosing the tile color for any floor, take note of the current colors in the house, the appearance you want for the home, and the amount of foot traffic the area gets. Here we found the best tile colors for the contemporary interior.
Dramatic, Bold and Diverse
This is a trendy array of colors featured in 2020 interior trends. Bold color choices establish an eclectic home design full of intrigue and character. In comparison to this year’s coastal interior patterns, we see far deeper Mediterranean greens paired with lighter shades of mint green and mild gray as well as crisper whites, creating an elegant, balanced, and harmonious look.
Ideal for achieving an intimate, relaxing environment at home. This color trend is about creating a welcoming atmosphere, best for seeking comfort in your personal space.
Sophisticated Burgundy and Red
Using a rich and vibrant color palette in your interiors is the perfect way to create an eclectic design that is simply a delight to the senses. Striking and vibrant hues will appear in interior design schemes throughout 2020 and beyond, with a strong emphasis on creating a unique and personal color scheme involving color palettes and bold elements. Sharp textures that work in harmony to create a vivid sense of personality in any space.
The range of Nude mosaics presented below is an excellent example of this particular trend. In a deep wine tone, these tiles are handcrafted, with a very glossy surface finish that creates a tactile feature in this bathroom while effectively allowing light to move through space, illuminating an otherwise colored tile. Dark.
Light Gray tile
Light gray is one of the best tile colors of recent times. Gray is simple and stable and can satisfy the brilliant life of modern youth. In addition to looking stylish and fashionable, gray floors set the tone for current, contemporary home.
They give you a neutral background to decorate in virtually any color. Aquas, greens, bold colors, or even black and white: everyone will go with their elegant gray interior.
White tile floor and gray walls are the most classic way to match and will never go out of style. Simple, elegant, fashionable, stable white, give people a simple and comfortable feeling.
Homeowners who love modern minimalism can try this color to decorate their homes. Classing white tiles are timeless and will always stay stylish.
The sophisticated brown wood-look tile is another best tile color of 2020. Brown is one of the most popular and classic colors for the contemporary interior. The blending of brown and white makes the overall design richer.
You don’t have to worry about the dark color reducing the brightness of the room. With the addition of pure white, the simple, modern home is always soft and warm.
Guideline to Choose the Best Tile Color
- Reflect on the range of the room before selecting a color. The colors of light-colored floor tiles like cream and pastels could make a little room seem large. The dark colors of the floor, in rich chocolates, burnt Sienna, and variegated brown tones, are best seen in kitchens with a lot of light coming in.
- See a color wheel to amalgamate. Build a lively look by choosing reverse colors on the color wheel. For instance, in an area where you like to have fun, contrast a terracotta tile with a vibrant blue wall color to energize the room. For your relaxing room, choose colors side by side using the color wheel. The matched and toned hues will illuminate a calmer feeling.
- Select a kind of mosaic. This sort of blemish-resistant tiles always looks good on walls in the shower or on kitchen backsplash. Murky porcelain stoneware resists scratches and is ideal for floors.
- Think about the texture of the varied surfaces—choose tiles with a mottled pattern for busy areas. Debris and dirt marks usually appear less on tiles of varying colors. Terrazzo tiles with stones inlaid with marble and stone create a marbled result. Select terrazzo tiles with a mix of beige, beige, and cream color tone for an objective option in inflated traffic spaces such as hallways, bathrooms, and kitchens. A culmination of different shades of gray is another favorite option for lively spaces of the household.
- Make the color the centerpiece. In a kitchen or bathroom, countertops, backsplash and wall, tiles will turn into the centerpiece of the aesthetic.