Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, billions of people around the world are forced to adjust to working from home. This sudden transition to a completely new situation makes it difficult for many companies to make this adjustment into their daily work schedule. However, with the advancement of technology, there is a wide range of tools that can be of great help. In this post, we will have a closer look at some of the best mobile applications that can easily improve your remote work. Read on to know more.
Best Mobile Applications For Remote Work
- Trello: Trello is an easy-to-use project management tool that can easily organize all your tasks and projects into boards. With the help of this mobile application, you can have a glance at what is being worked upon, which person is working on it, and its current status. It is a great tool for organizing, coordinating, and tracking the work of your team.
- Zoom: This mobile application is a full suite video communication and video conferencing tool for businesses. Zoom is an outstanding product for the majority of remote teams. With the help of the zoom mobile application, video and voice call even with a big group of people are easier than ever before.
- Clean Email: Clean Email tool helps you to efficiently manage your mailbox which is overloaded with unwanted messages and spam. It further simplifies your email management with the help of many smart viewing options. It was created with privacy and security in mind, so you can be sure that all your data is safe.
- Toggl: This is basically a time-tracking mobile application that shows exactly the amount of time you are spending on a particular task. In case you are a remote worker, then with the help of this application, you can easily boost your productivity by exactly pinpointing tasks that take longer time than they should. It also helps in improving the overall planning of a project. Moreover, this application has several subscription plans and you can choose the one, which suits your business the most.
- Echo: Echo is an easy-to-use voice messaging application designed especially for remotely located teams. This application fits perfectly in between typing or jumping into any quick calls. With the help of this application, you can easily record and send messages to all your teammates or channels. Moreover, the Echo application allows you to listen and respond to the messages as soon as they arrive. Furthermore, it offers the best built-in speech recognition and message history, allowing everyone to easily communicate with the team and stay connected for any issue.
- Google Drive: Google Вrive is a great alternative to Microsoft Office. However, it is much more useful for remote users than any of its rivals because of its features. With Google Drive, you can easily and securely share your documents with other team members or collaborate on them. It also allows you and all your team members to work on the same project at the same time. Google Drive is a highly affordable platform for almost all businesses. This application is available both on iOS and Android devices.