Shopify is an excellent platform for creating your own online store, since when developing a website on this platform, you can easily do without coding and web design skills, and you can create a store in just a few days. However, in order for the store to be fully optimized and, as a result, give out a high conversion, it is necessary to approach the development process more seriously and think over everything to the smallest detail in order to prevent stupid mistakes, which will be followed by a waste of time and money.
E-commerce (short for e-commerce) refers to the integrated systems that a company uses to sell and purchase its products and services on the Internet, including solutions and software for developing web and mobile applications.
Today, there are many articles on the Internet that tell you how to create a successful online store from scratch. But how to understand that this is the right strategy. We analyzed the experience of various companies and identified five e-commerce solutions that will undoubtedly set the right direction for the development of your online business.
So, the first question that should arise is: “Which e-commerce solution should I choose: a hosted server or a self-hosted service?” Makebeecool.
Having decided on this, you will greatly narrow the range of options.
There are essentially two ways to create an online store:
* Hosted e-commerce solution (easier to use);
* Own e-commerce solution (more advanced and flexible).
To figure out which one is most suitable for you, give answers to the following questions:
* Am I a techie? Am I proficient in the art of programming (or am I willing to commit to learning)?
* Do I feel comfortable in the role of an IT professional, for example, managing the technical part of my website (hosting, configuration, optimization, security updates, etc.)?
* Will I hire a tech-savvy person to help me manage my site?
* Will my store require specific features that 99% of other online stores do not need? For example, I want to set up a custom tool and include it in the list of services/products in my store.
If you give no answer to most of the questions, then the hosted solution is the most suitable for you. Don’t waste your energy, nerves, and time developing your own solution. If you answered “Yes” to most of the questions, then your own server is undoubtedly what you need.
Shopify is probably the best e-commerce solution available today.
This is a turnkey solution where you can sign up for a 14-day free trial using just your email address (no credit card information required) and place your first store within hours.
You can connect your payment provider (for example, PayPal or any other option) with just a few clicks, and users can start buying products from you.
All tools are fully integrated, so there is no need to manually connect/integrate tools into your store.
Shopify is great for small businesses just starting out, all the way to stores that sell millions of dollars worth of merchandise.
This proves that they have a very developed infrastructure and platform to scale your business as it grows. Migrate from Squarespace to Shopify.
* more than 100 original theme designs, responsive to mobile devices to make your store look professional “right at the checkout”. You don’t really need to hire anyone to help you set up your store.
* more than 1400 applications that will help expand the functionality of your store, and therefore your business as a whole.
* 24/7 support at any time of the day (especially useful if you have questions at 4 a.m.).
* Qualified, pre-approved experts are available for employment if you want to customize your design and functions to take your business to the next level.
Leave a Reply