It’s that time of the year when people celebrate the eternal love shared by a couple. It calls for celebrating over a bottle of champagne, a bouquet of roses or some other flowers and obviously, over a scrumptious anniversary cake. Some couples like to spend some quality time with their lovers, while some others like to spend this day with their family members and closed relatives. Here are a few memorable ways to celebrate an anniversary every year.
- Baking The Anniversary Cake Together – Try recreating your wedding cake together as you help each other while baking it. Get all the ingredients ready a day prior and start your baking session together. You can divide the roles that need to be performed in the whole process and can think of different flavours, different decorative edible toppings to top up your cake with. If baking is not your forte, then get it ordered from some reputed bakery which would offer itsonline cake delivery in Pune or across any part of the country.
- Gifts Are The Key To Your Partner’s Happiness – As a little pampering won’t hurt anyone rather helps one win the heart of their partner, anniversary gifts are something that every couple looks forward to. A beautiful bouquet of flowers which comes to a bottle of red wine or champagne will surely cheer up your spouse. You can also gift something like a piece of jewellery or a piece of apparel to your partner or something else that he/she secretly wished to be gifted with.
- Keep Things Hot In Bedroom – As anniversaries are an occasion which speaks of love and only love, so the idea of making love to your partner deserves much-needed attention on this day and mostly every day. Keeping things hot in the bedroom would intensify the love, romance or passion that exists between you and your partner, which will not just bring you physically close but also emotionally.
- Candlelight Dinner – There is something cliche yet very romantic about candlelight dinner, which is what makes a partner swoon in love with the other one. Look for some nice venue that could be at some fancy outdoor restaurant or in your backyard, under the clear sky with twinkling stars. Get the food and bar menu set, and you get ready to enjoy a gala time with your partner.
- Staycation If Not Vacation – Taking long vacations would leave a negative impression on your boss and affect your appraisal, we understand. Hence we suggest you take off the weekends at some nice hotel offering spa/salon service, some sports activities, swimming pool, restaurants and other such facilities for 2-3 days. It could be someplace in the outskirts of the city or some other city, close by to reach within a few hours of drive.
- Movie/ Gaming Marathon All Day and Night Long – If you both love it to keep your gaming mode on or have a thing for movies, be it Hollywood, Bollywood or Tollywood, then what could be better than a day of vroom-vroom or cracking up laughing listening to some kickass dialogues. Right? Pick up your list of games or movies prior and start binge-playing or binge-watching.
- Take A Long Drive – It’s always a great idea to reflect on the past days, on the mistakes made and to figure out more ways to improve your communication with your partner. You can do all of these over, playing some light music in your car stereo as you take a long drive with your partner. Discuss some topics which you have wanted to discuss with your partner. Talk your heart out; keep nothing inside you. As your partner, he/she will surely try to understand your point of view.
So, these were some of your awesome suggestions to spend your anniversary in a memorable manner.