Hairstylists know every way to make your hair look beautiful but it becomes a real challenge when it comes to having a salon-like look at home. It is possible to achieve that salon-like look at home, but first, you need healthy hair. Nothing compares to a salon look but there are a few styles and tips that you can follow which will help you in creating different looks.
Tips to Give You a Salon Like Makeover at Home:
Healthy hair is what everybody needs and aspires for a lifetime. Genetics do play a key role in how your hair texture is but there are many more aspects to it like your diet, the weather, pollution, and your overall approach to hair care are all critical factors as well. Few steps that you can follow to get healthy hair are as follows:
- The more you consider protein-rich products in your diet the more it gives nourishment to your hair. Hair is made up of protein so be sure to have as much protein as possible. At least a minimum of 45 grams a day.
- Do not wash your hair too often. This can lead to hair loss. And choosing the right shampoo and styling agents is the key to prevent hair fall. Try to use shampoos that are less harsh on your hair and remember cost does not essentially define the quality of your product.
- Condition your hair after each wash and oil your hair once a week to keep your hair soft and conditioned. Do not leave the conditioner on your hair for more than two to three minutes. Overdoing the conditioning process does not do any good to your hair.
- Use the right kind of products that suits your hair type. Everybody has different hair textures and the type and not every hair type needs the same kind of products so choose wisely and ask for recommendations.
Tips to Get Salon-like Hair at Home
- The first thing you would need is a good haircut and for that, you need a good hairstylist which you would probably get at best salons in Houston.
- Learn to create different looks using a blowout. The amount of heat and direction is the key to having the perfect blowout. While blow-drying your hair, try to get as close as possible without touching the strands of hair for the best results.
- Go easy with the hairbrush, try to brush your hair softly, and do not make your ponytails too tight as they tend to cause more hair breakage.
- Whatever your hair type is, a perfect blowout comes out when you use the right kind of tools in the right way. While making curls put your hair at rest and then blow dry it in the upper direction to obtain better results and while blow-drying your hair straight blow dry it in the downwards directions.
Want the best salon in Houston for your hair?
Visit Bella Rinova Salon today to get the best services for your hair and to experience a premium quality hair treatment that will nourish your hair to the fullest. Experience one of the best salons in Houston and make the best decision for your hair today!
Leave a Reply