I don’t think there will be any person on the planet who hasn’t heard about PowerPoint – the standard presentation-making software. But it nowhere implies that it is the one and only tool for creating business-friendly presentations.
In spite of being the best presentation software in the market, Microsoft PowerPoint has a limited set of features along with some complications for Mac users. In order to fix this problem, we have curated some of the best and most feature-rich PowerPoint alternatives that will offer more set of features to optimize your business presentations.
Before going ahead, if you’re looking for a free option, then SlideUpLift offers an advanced collection of free PowerPoint templates.
In this blog, we’ll talk about the top 5 PowerPoint alternatives to help you select the most suitable option for your business presentations.
How To Select The Best Presentation Software?
Microsoft PowerPoint strongly dominates the presentation-making industry due to its ease of use and simple interface. No matter whatever is your expertise or capability levels, you will not struggle to work on Microsoft PowerPoint. In just a fraction of a minute, you can create amazing PowerPoint presentations.
SlideUpLift enables users to build any form of visual presentation content, such as business review templates or timeline templates.
Accessibility is the biggest issue while working on Microsoft PowerPoint. Therefore, if you’re someone who often finds the need to create effective business presentations, then you must step out in the market and explore other tools as well.
However, it is not easy to find the most perfect software that fulfills every need but you must keep the following things in your mind while selecting:
- Design library: The software you are choosing should contain a significant number of presentation templates, visuals, and graphics that can help you create aesthetically appealing presentations.
- Features: The second most important thing that you should look for is the set of features offered by that particular software. These features can include advanced collaboration, multiple sharing options, and many more.
- Shareability: It is the most crucial feature when it comes to preparing business presentations. A lot of time, a whole team is assigned to create a presentation; therefore, the software you’re selecting should enable them to make real-time edits to foster collaboration.
- Simplicity: Ease of use and intuitiveness are the best features that you must look out for if you’re not a pro designer.
- Cost: Along with the features, the software should also be budget-friendly so that you can create a lot of professional presentations on a frequent basis.
- Compatibility: Cross-platform compatibility is a must-have in this digital world. Since different companies use different devices for delivering presentations, therefore, the software must be compatible with all such devices.
It is very hard to find a presentation-making software with all these features, but you should try to find one that checks the majority of the boxes. So, if you’re looking for a Microsoft PowerPoint alternative, then you must look out for those tools that have more features as compared to PowerPoint. This way, you create stunning presentations within a few clicks.
Top 5 Alternatives For Powerpoint For Making Business Presentations
Now, let’s dive into the list of the best PowerPoint alternatives present in the market for 2022.
Slidebean is an amazing PowerPoint alternative with all the features that you require when you have to create an outstanding presentation in less time.
This software contains the revamped pitch decks and presentation templates from top-notch businesses. Also, if you don’t want to start from scratch, then you can check out their presentation themes where you just have to replace the demo content with yours, and you’re done!
- A huge variety of presentation templates are available that are ready-to-use for marketing presentations, business plans, startup pitches, and many more.
- Allows you to embed beautiful visuals and GIFs from Unsplash and Giphy.
- Provides you access to hundreds of flat icons to use in your presentation
- Easy collaboration and sharing capabilities.
- An in-built chat tool is also available.
- You can also check out the user activities at different times.
Google Slides is one of the most popular PowerPoint alternatives that comes free of cost if you have a Google account. Since it is cloud-based software, you can access it from any device.
This presentation-making software has a very simple and easy-to-use interface. You get hundreds of presentation templates and theme options to pick as per the color scheme of your presentation.
- Automatically saves all your progress on the Google server.
- Allows easy collaboration with team members in real-time.
- You can also save all your presentations as PowerPoint files.
- Offers hundreds of professional presentation templates to choose from.
- Provides the feature of a color picker to help you adjust the presentation appears in the best way.
Here comes the best PowerPoint alternative for Mac users, i.e., Keynote. It has everything that you might be looking for in Apple software.
It comes with a set of amazing features that can help you create high-end graphics such as dynamic charts, object reflections, and many more. While using Keynote, you also get the option to add a transition in between your presentation slides to build a flow.
With the arrival of the iPad Pro and Apple Pencil, the software has become more intuitive in nature. All your presentations get saved in the iCloud, and you can access them anytime from any device.
- Allows you to import and edit PowerPoint files in a hasslefree manner.
- Very easy to share your presentations and collaborate with your team.
- Offers an awesome collection of presentation assets.
- You will also get access to a lot of cinematic effects that will make your presentation more lively in nature.
- Enables you to design detailed graphics in a very easy manner.
Prezi is basically a cloud-based presentation creation software that is most popular among those who love to create non-linear presentations. These presentations are very special types of presentations that actually appears like video since it adds certain transitions in between the slides.
- Saves all your presentations on the cloud.
- Offers advanced and powerful image editing tools.
- Provides good data security and user privacy.
- You can also download your presentation to use it in offline mode as well.
- Collaboration and sharing are super easy.
Canva is a very innovative alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint. Here you will get thousands of amazing presentation templates and slides for different purposes. You can create visually stunning presentations by just replacing the text in the slides you choose.
The pro plan by Canva is the ultimate toolkit you need to rock any of your presentation meetings!
- Thousands of ready-to-use templates were created by professional designers.
- An unbeatable collection of high-quality images to make your presentation more attractive.
- Allows you to download your presentation in different file formats.
- Makes it easy for you to share your presentations on all of your social media channels.
- You get millions of icons and elements to pick from.
Wrapping It Up
So now, are you ready to create your own professional presentation? I hope these 5 PowerPoint alternatives will help you out in making your next business presentation.
Although, all the software listed above offers almost the same set of features as Microsoft PowerPoint. Also, the cloud-based or web-based alternatives are way more advanced than the offline ones.
So, what are you waiting for?
Go try out these fantastic tools and choose the best one for you!
Leave a Reply