“Job near me”, “job part-time”, “job for 18 years old”, “job for students”, “work from home” are some of the most frequent Google searches. To make it easier for our readers, we reviewed one of the most popular employers in global shipping. Is Uss-Express LLC as good as people on Indeed say? Let’s find this out.
Overall review of the agency
Initially, the organization known as Uss-Express LLC was started as the provider of fast delivery of goods from the US stores to buyers from European countries. Over the past 5 years, it has evolved to the level of the international shipping and dropshipping services provider. Both European and Asian businesses use its fulfillment and import services because they are fast, safe, and cheap. The same works for professional recommendations on running eCommerce businesses, provided by the company’s specialists.
Is it a trusted work-giver? (based on reviews from Indeed and Trustpilot)
Uss-express.com reviews on the official website might be not as reliable as testimonials from real people displayed on such trusted platforms as Indeed and Trustpilot. That’s why we decided to focus more on the information from the independent resources. Surprisingly, we’ve found out that the vast majority of testimonials are outright positive. Here are just two examples:
- A former quality control manager from Washington: “I am a simple student and I don’t have any degree in logistics. I still continue studying, so it was important to me to find a legit remote job. I sent my resume to Uss-Express and received a positive answer. Now I can combine studying with a job and earn good money for working from home! I like this!”
- David from the US: “Nice place to work, I like everything here. I was looking for a vacancy to work at home, so I went to them. I work as an appraiser, I check the quality and condition of goods. The salary is more than satisfactory to me. Working conditions are also excellent. Nothing scared away in six months and did not make me run to quit here :)) I continue to work with pleasure and with optimism.”.
Reviews of current and former employees say that Uss-Express is a good place to work if your major goal is to gain experience and earn money, But, naturally, there are some disadvantages. What are they?
Advantages and disadvantages
- competitive salary (part-time – up to $1,700 per month and full-time – up to $3,200 per month);
- flexible working hours;
- the ability to sample the job and skills during a trial period;
- remote job;
- bi-weekly payments;
- responsive and helpful bosses;
- generous bonuses;
- low entry-level;
- the ability to gain experience in B2B communication (Uss-Express is an official partner of Amazon, eBay, and other respectable brands of the logistic and eCommerce industries).
- intense workload;
- strict responsibilities;
- difficult to get a promotion
- Receive and process packages according to the needs of the customer;
- Check the quality of the items;
- Take pics if necessary;
- Repack items and combine different orders on request;
- Ship packages within the timeframe set by the customer using a shipping label provided by the company.
Applying for the job
If you are interested in this vacancy, you may apply right now. This won’t take too long. Basically, you just need a few minutes to become a candidate.
The hiring process of the company consists of two stages. At the first stage, you need to send fill up an application form where you should enter your name, last name, physical address, cell phone number, and email address.
At the second stage, you will need to complete a 10-minute job interview. Take into account, that you should be not younger than 18, and you should also have all the necessary devices to effectively work from home. During the interview, you will be introduced to the company’s rules and the basic duties of the job you are applying for. If everything is OK, you can start your trial period.