The Importance of the Kitchen
Have you ever thought about the fact that the kitchen is the very heart of the home? The kitchen is where people go to nourish the body. The majority of American families sit around the kitchen table to eat and communicate. Many family members discuss and find solutions to family problems over a cup of coffee and the kitchen table. It only stands to reason that the kitchen is one room that needs to be cozy and comfortable, yet sufficient to meet the needs of each family member. This may mean a remodel to get that feel — or if you want to update your kitchen and planning on selling your home.
How Much Does It Cost to Install Cabinets?
One significant change homeowners make in their kitchens is the kitchen cabinets. Families want either more space with fewer cabinets, more cabinets, or a complete restructure of the kitchen design. These are decisions that homeowners must make. We have an extensive line of kitchen cabinetry, designs, woods, colors, and price ranges. The price depends on the cabinets you choose for your kitchen and the amount you need. Given so many options available, we can give you a basic price range for new kitchen cabinets.
Total costs range from $2,000 to $5,600. Approximately $150.00 to $500.00 is the average price per cabinet; if you buy a mid-range material of at least 30 linear feet, including installation and labor, the cost is $35.00 to $65.00 per hour for a cabinet installer.
- A handyman charges $900.00 to $1,350 for mid-range cabinets
- Cabinet removal and disposal cost $55.00 to $85.00 per cabinet
- Installation of specialty cabinets such as a Lazy Susan costs $300-$850.00
- $300.00 per linear foot for a sink base cabinet
- Finish molding runs about $300.00 to $2,400
- Homeowners who want a whole new design of their kitchen costs more
- Stores selling kitchen cabinets provide their licensed carpenters to install the cabinets for you. You have the option of hiring a licensed carpenter.
You can cut some of these costs by making this a DIY project. However, if you make a mistake in measuring or in the carpentry process it could cost more money.
How to Choose a Professional Cabinet Installer
We have been in business since 1987 installing kitchen cabinets in Phoenix, and that says a lot about the character of our full-service cabinet company. We have grown over the last 33 years thanks to our customers and the glowing reviews we receive. You have the option of hiring the store’s licensed installers, or you can hire a licensed carpenter. The following are some valuable tips on how to choose a professional cabinet installer.
- It is advisable to have the company buy your cabinets from to measure, design, purchase, and install your cabinets. If you do not and the carpenter makes a mistake in measurements, this can increase your costs.
- Make sure your carpenter is licensed.
- Never make measurements yourself. Allow your retailer to measure your cabinets because it will not cost you anything if they make a measurement error.
- Once your cabinets are measured and ordered, it can take from one day to several weeks or months to get the order, especially if you order custom-made cabinets.
- When the cabinets deliver, make sure that the sales slip matches the cabinets.
- Make sure the walls are primed and straight.
- Make sure the floor is flat.
- Remove cabinet drawers and doors before installation.
We supply to customers all-inclusive, factory-direct, high-quality, beautiful cabinetry options for the kitchen, bathroom, office, garage, or other spaces where you need cabinets. We order custom-made cabinets for homes and businesses across Arizona and Nevada. We custom-make cabinets around your style and taste and specialize in modern European and traditional cabinetry styles, and each cabinet has a unique finish and stylish hardware to complement your taste.
Call the Best Cabinet Installers in Phoenix Today
Your first step to lovely cabinetry is to give us a call today for a free consultation. We would love to meet you and supply you with beautiful cabinets. Take a minute to access our website.
Our first step is to work with you to customize your particular taste and work around your budget. You can trust us to do a fantastic job in any room of your home. We earned the trust of each of our customers in the quality of work we do. We are affiliated with the
- National Association of Home Builders
- The National Association of the Remodeling Industry
- The National Kitchen and Bath Association
Call us today for all your cabinet needs. Consultations are free. We are budget sensitive and offer fast approvals on programs to help you get the cabinets you need. The payment plans are affordable.
Leave a Reply