Turkey is one of the leading countries in cancer treatment. This is due to the presence of modern clinics and experienced surgeons. Most of the oncology clinics in Turkey have the latter-day equipment and use the latest technology in the treatment of oncology.
Currently, the number of surgical interventions for removing malignant tumors in Turkey exceeds a million per year. An obvious advantage of Turkey is also the fact that prices for treatment here are on average 25% lower compared to European countries.
Benefits of treatment in Turkey
Besides the availability of modern healthcare facilities, in Turkey, you can enjoy the sound of the sea and relax on the beach during your treatment. It has been proven that positive emotions accelerate recovery after the completion of the main therapeutic interventions. This is why Turkey is the best choice for treatment.
Medical centers of Turkey are equipped with state-of-the-art robotic systems that allow performing the most complex surgeries. Turkey ranks third in the world regarding the number of international patients.
Modern medicine has many tools to diagnose cancer. The availability of advanced equipment in Turkish clinics allows doctors to diagnose malignant diseases at the earliest stages. A wide range of diagnostic methods for each organ or area of the human body can guarantee the detection of all types of neoplasms, including cancer. Instrumental methods that are used in Turkish clinics include:
- Screening for cancer markers.
- Mammography, if a breast tumor is suspected.
- Ultrasound examination.
- X-ray examination.
- Biopsy with histological examination.
Modern methods of oncology treatment
Modern methods are used to treat oncology in Turkey. The main advantage of treatment in Turkey is an individual approach to each patient. This allows improving the quality of services and treatment. Millions of patients have chosen cancer treatment in Turkey and were very satisfied. All methods of modern medicine are applied directly to treatment in Turkey.
- Surgical treatment.
- Radiation therapy.
- Hormone therapy.
- Cyberknife M6.
- Varian Edge.
- Radixact System.
The best hospitals in Turkey
Medical tourism in Turkey has been actively developing during the last 10 years, but in such a short period Turkish doctors have demonstrated outstanding achievements in the field of oncology treatment. The country ranks first by the number of Joint Commission International (JCI) accredited clinics, with a total of 48 such clinics in Turkey.
There are many medical centers of the international level located all over Turkey. List of the best hospitals in Antalya, Turkey:
- Medical Park Antalya Hospital. This hospital offers services and treatments in accordance with international standards. The clinic specializes in the treatment of breast cancer.
- Memorial Antalya Hospital. This is a latter-day medical center, which uses TrueBeam technology in Radiation Oncology. Hundreds of thousands of successfully cured patients are the best advertisement for this clinic.
Istanbul, Turkey also has modern medical centers:
- Medicana international hospital Istanbul specializes in minimally invasive surgical methods. The clinic performs tumor removal at all cancer stages.
- Medipol Mega university hospital. The range of services offered by the clinic is very extensive and includes general surgery, oncology, and cardiovascular surgery. The use of new generation technologies allows performing up to 25 simultaneous operations.
- Acibadem Healthcare Group. The network of clinics has its own laboratories, which improves the quality of cancer diagnosis making. The clinic has its own developments in the treatment of pancreatic cancer.
Many of Turkish medical institutions have quality certificates of international level. Highly qualified staff will ensure effective care of patients during their stay at the clinic, which will speed up the rehabilitation process. You can read patient stories as well as reviews of clinics on the website of medical tourism operator Booking Health.
How to undergo treatment abroad?
Nowadays, treatment abroad is available to everyone. In order to choose a suitable clinic for you, you just need to contact the medical tourism operator Booking Health. On the company’s website, you can find all information about oncology clinics in Turkey, as well as find out the treatment costs. In addition, the company’s specialists provide assistance in medical and non-medical issues:
- Booking hotels and air tickets.
- Selection of a suitable hospital.
- Communication with the clinic after treatment completion.
- Establishing communication directly with your doctor.
- Interpreting services.