Do you also want to retire in a homely and cozy place? If yes! Then Spain is the best choice for you.
Spain means wonderful as well as warm weather, a smooth and cozy lifestyle, delicious food, along a brilliant culture of Spain. Spain is the best place to retire for most people, as well as many people, call Spain their home only because it has the warmest as well as welcoming culture around the globe. Spain has a very high standard of living but in economic cost, which means after retirement you do not need to spend extra to match the standard of living of the people in Spain.
Spain has the following amenities that makes it much more suitable for the retired people:
- Comparatively high standard of living.
- An excellent facility for the healthcare of the people there.
- A brilliant as well as competitive education policy and system.
Retirement in Spain is comparatively lower in terms of cost than in other places. In other words, for around 2000 dollars to 2500 dollars a month an individual with his family can live in Spain. That means around 25000 dollars to 30000 dollars will be required for a year to live in Spain comfortably as well as conveniently. Basically, the minimum income to retire in Spain is only 2000 dollars to around 2500 dollars in a month. Living in Spain is much more cost-effective than in any other place.
However, to live in Spain and retire there. Some visa requirements are there that are to be fulfilled. In other words, you will be needing a visa to retire in Spain. If you are planning to live in Spain without any employment or retirement then you need to show the proper as well as valid documents of sources of income. Income must be or more than 2,200 euros. Income can be more than 2200 euros but it can not be less than this.
So, what are the requirements of getting a visa for retiring in Spain? The following are some major documents that you will need to apply for a visa.
- A valid as well as legal Passport that is valid for at least one year.
- The legit Proof of financial or income sources.
- A clear as well as clean Police Record.
- The Medical insurance documents are provided by an insurance company in Spain.
- An Original medical certificate issued by a doctor that shows you are not ill and mentally stable.
However, an individual can also apply for The Golden Visa of Spain. It has its own benefits.
The Spain Golden Visa is a legit proof of residency in Spain.
The following are some of the major benefits of the Golden visa:
- It has the High Mobility
- It will give you the Family Inclusion
- It also includes the Children over 18 who are fully dependent on you.
- It does not require any kind of Minimum Stay in Spain
- It is a legit Path to the Citizenship of Spain.
Here is the Cost of living in Spain
The cost of living even with the high standard of living is very economical. Let us talk about them one by one.
- The Rental cost of living in Spain
However, the Rental cost of living in Spain depends and differs as per the location and space. But it ranges between 900 dollars to 1200 dollars only.
Here are some of the complete guides of Property Prices for you in Spain.
- In the Alicante location within the city center, you can have a beautiful house within the 2500 to 2600 euros.
- In the Alicante location outside the city center, you can have a good house for under 1900 euros.
- In Barcelona, you can have your house within the city for just 4500 euros.
- In Barcelona outside the city, you can get a beautiful house for just 3000 euros.
- In Valencia within the city, you can have the house at the cost of 2800 euros.
- In the Madrid location, an individual can have a house at just a cost of 3000 euros to 5000 euros max.
Here are the details for the Food as well as Groceries
For around 200 euros to 300 euros you can easily manage the cost of food as well as groceries in Spain. Also, in addition to this, spains also provides some different as well as unique varieties of wines that are too delicious as well as tasty. You can get the same in just 0.10 euros only. Along with this Spain has some beautiful, homely, as well as comfortable with being economical restaurants also that provides the wonderful taste as well as delicious food with a variety of different cuisines.
Moreover, the Utilities in Spain are comparatively economical in terms of cost and money. With just the 118 euros you can get a perfectly spaced apartment in Spain with all the amenities like proper electricity, heating, full-time water, etc. also, the transportation of Spain is just excellent. There are so many metros available to the residents of Spain to travel from one place to another comfortably as well as conveniently.
So, you are planning to own a car in Spain?
You can easily own a four-wheeler in Spain but for that, there are a few requirements that every driver should comply with. The following are some of the requirements mentioned that each driver is required to have the following in their car:
- Two warning triangles
- The Complete set of spare bulbs
- One spare wheel as well as all the tools required to replace them
- Hi-Visibility jacket
- A driving License
- car insurance
However, petrol is a bit costly there. But you can own a car in Spain faintly, on each penalty you have to give 500 euros to the police.