Nose reshaping continues taking leading positions among people who want to improve their appearance with plastic surgery’s modern tools. The International Society of Plastic Surgeons reported 821,890 procedures performed before the pandemic restrictions in 2019.
Rhinoplasty is the correction or restoration of the nasal shape. The surgery can help both correct congenital features and eliminate the consequences of injuries or unsuccessful surgical corrections.
The top places for travels chosen by foreign patients were Thailand (33.2%), Mexico (22.5%), and Turkey (19.2%). Let’s check out why these countries are alluring for international comers and what facility to choose.
Turkish clinics serve over 100,000 international plastic surgery patients. Europeans come doing facelifts, breast augmentation, revision rhinoplasty, patients from Arab countries (UAE, Qatar, Kuwait) go for rhinoplasty and hair transplantation, visitors from the former CIS countries request mammoplasty, blepharoplasty, and abdominoplasty. Turkey has a loyal pricing and well-developed infrastructure system to make medical travel more convenient for tourists of all demands and needs.
According to the Bookimed international platform for global hospital searching, the average price for rhinoplasty in Turkish clinics is $3,050.
- Istanbul Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Center
- Estetik International Clinic
- Adem and Havva Medical Center
All clinics are located in Istanbul, have the highest scores and recommendations by patients, employ the best surgeons and have international accreditation to recognize medical care of the highest level. The teams count thousands of facial cosmetic surgery performed.
Most plastic surgeons in Mexican hospitals are board-certified specialists with diplomas from the United States, Cuba, Venezuela, and Colombia. Clinics located in well-developed elite areas, the medical teams speak fluent English and welcome foreigners.
Americans visit the rhinoplasty clinics in Mexico to save up to 80% on plastic surgery procedures and get care in the clinics certified by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities and the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
The average price for rhinoplasty in Mexican plastic surgery centers is $3,450.
Dr. Meza Plastic Surgery Clinic
Dr. Arturo Munoz Meza Private Practice is located in Tijuana. The doctor has over 20 years of experience in plastic surgery and provides procedures according to international guidelines. Doctor Meza is a member of the American Association of Plastic Surgeons and shows no excellent success rates with no postoperative complications.
The team provides packages with medical services included, and accommodation, airport transfer, and a free dinner after a flight as a welcome to start a rhinoplasty journey.
Thailand’s plastic surgeons are among the best in the world. Many of them have scientific degrees, teach at universities in America and Europe, and have extensive medical practice.
Patients from North America, Australia, the Middle East, and Europe prefer the local medical institutions because of the excellent service, highly qualified specialists, no language barrier, patient-oriented care in the postoperative period, luxury hotel rooms and wards, anonymity, and affordability prices. Before arriving in the country, choosing a package covered by a single fee for medical and arranging services is possible.
Nose job in Thail aesthetic plastic surgery clinics is $3,900 on average.
Bumrungrad International Hospital
Bumrungrad International, located in Bangkok, is listed among the TOP 10 best facilities and TOP 30 most technologically advanced ones in the world (according to Top Master’s in Healthcare Administration and OnTopList). The local staff serves 1M patients annually, including 520,000 medical tourists.
The quality of medical services is approved by Joint Commission International, Thai Labour Ministry, Central Sterile Services Department, Managing Infection Risk Standard by Norwegian DNV-GL, Global Healthcare Accreditation.
The other demanded rhinoplasty clinics are based in South Korea, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Germany.
How to choose the best aesthetic plastic surgery center
Having decided on plastic surgery, everyone must, first of all, think about choosing the right surgeon, and here are some crucial points to check:
- If the clinic is equipped with the latest equipment and provides its patients with comfortable conditions and an attentive attitude
- The clinic employs only high-quality surgeons licensed to perform plastic surgery.
- An agreement between a patient and you is a must. There should be all the nuances concerning both the operation itself and the postoperative support and payment.
- Mandatory medical examination of the upper and lower respiratory tract before rhinoplasty.
- Computer modeling of the future nose shape is provided, but a complete correspondence is not guaranteed. Note that a qualified professional will never claim that the monitor’s image is entirely consistent with reality — the shape of the nose always varies by a few millimeters.
- The reputation of the facial plastic surgeon and the vast experience in performing the nose job exactly.
- The reviews by real patients after serving by the specified doctor on forums or consumer reviews aggregators. If possible, try to find these people and contact them in person.
- Before-after photos of the plastic surgeon. So you can check if the after results are appropriate for you.
How to plan your trip
Check the points above and plan your trip carefully. In case you have got any concerts, use the specialized platforms as Bookimed. According to their website, the service delivers special partner prices and support with free medical travel arrangements. You will get personal assistance from a medically-trained coordinator who helps you find the right clinic for your needs and provide patient advocacy.