Composite materials are obviously very popular, as they eliminate maintenance while amazing finishes enhance the look of your home. Let’s take a look at the latest generation of PVC fencing, which is very popular here in Australia, and designed specifically for the harsh climate.
Here are some very good reasons to opt for PVC fencing.
- Maintenance-free – Take a look at the stunning products at Think Fencing, the leading PVC fencing supplier in Australia. Such a company prides itself on providing a custom solution and regards each project as a new challenge. There is a wide range of timber-grain finishes and styles of fencing, so you can choose something that enhances your home.
- Durable & long-lasting – PVC fencing is designed to stand the test of time, even in the harsh Australian climate; the posts are bug and insect-proof, plus water will not decay the material, ensuring the fencing is always looking its best. This really is a fit and forget solution and the supplier can help you to carry out precise measuring to calculate section lengths; the fencing is shipped to you with full installation instructions; if you prefer professional installation, the supplier can recommend a local installer. What isn’t to like about a lifetime warranty, which is what you get when you order top-rated PVC fencing from the number one Australian supplier.
- Install and forget – It might sound too good to be true, but the best PVC fencing comes with a lifetime warranty. With precise measuring, the posts and rails are cut to size, and the whole system is shipped to you in kit form, which is easy to install using the comprehensive instructions. Once the installation is complete, you can cross off fencing from your maintenance list, and come what may, your PVC fencing will always look good. If you are thinking of going solar, read this.
- Affordability – If you were thinking that PVC fencing is going to be expensive, think again, as it is very affordable when compared to solid timber. Once on the supplier’s website, simply select a design, learn how to measure it, and place your order. Your fencing will be shipped to you in kit form and that saves a lot on labor costs. Let’s not forget that your PVC fencing is a permanent solution, which never needs replacing.
- Looks like timber – The look of PVC fencing is pure timber and if you have a rustic style home, choosing a grain that is in keeping with the look is easy. The range of finishes includes wood grain pine, red cedar, beech, red gum, and grey ridge, to name but a few, and with every piece cut to size, installation is a breeze.
As you can see, there are a lot of good reasons to choose PVC fencing, which is made to measure and comes with full installation instructions. Here is some Australian government information on composite building materials and why we should use them.