As people get accustomed to the global impact of innovation, companies started to create plans to reach their customer base.
Yet, for employees under the supply chain management and transportation, the scenario put them in a tough spot. Last-mile distribution has become a challenge, owing to the fact that routes slow them down from time to time.
For the company, this was costing them a lot of money and decreased their revenue. So, the executives have had to improve their tactics to stay above the water in the end.
Route4Me at your rescue
A software application called “Route4Me” has successfully developed a solution to help businesses by providing the best routes for the drivers, thanks to their satellite-supported GPS.
On average, the software users could cut their route planning routine to 10 minutes per day, while drivers enjoy a 35% reduction in their driving time.
Since the company has delivered their goods quickly, it allows them to increase their sales further.
When is the time you should consider using the software?
Although outsiders would pinpoint when a company is struggling, the employees might not share the same perspective.
As they continue to work, a busy and stressful schedule may even appear to them that it’s a good indication of their company’s entrepreneurial success. Instead of addressing the problem, this scenario holds them back from creating a suitable action plan.
If the company you’re in is facing any or several things listed below, you’ll know that it’s time to introduce change to the system.
- There is an unnecessary jumpstart on the number of employees to support the company’s services
- There is a problem in identifying the location of the drivers
- Most dispatchers reported feeling overwhelmed due to the constant changes
An easier way to route multiple stops
Route4Me provides the quickest way to route multiple stops just by inserting the location of your destinations, and you could expect to receive the best routes only within seconds!
Since then, over 2 million businesses have become familiar with optimizing routes without referring to Google Maps, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Mappoint.
The shorter driving distance helped companies to satisfy the customer’s expectations through the proven system of optimized routes, supported by ten patents in the app.
Regardless of the type of business the company is running, the system permits the employees to plan their dynamic delivery routes as fit to their business size.
How to maximize results?
We’ve mentioned how to schedule a route for multiple stops, but what are the benefits you could get from doing so?
Are the results permit flexibility within the company, or does it only cause a distraction?
Truth to be told, the advantages of having a system that generates the best routes for you could offer the following:
- With less time and capital being spent on every delivery, the business can save an additional 30% on profits
- The team member’s turnover records would increase, which encourages customers to become patronage of the company for a long time
- Your employees would have the chance to accommodate more than ten addresses per day
- It won’t be necessary to re-teach the same routes to new employees since they’re using software that only requires basic knowledge of how applications work
- You get the opportunity to monitor the customer service and develop a strategy to improve its quality based on your observations.
Leave a Reply