Job aspirants are eagerly waiting for the release of the SBI PO application form, and the expected date is in the first week of April 2021. All applicants must be aware of the SBI PO registration procedures to avoid mistakes leading to rejection.
The prescribed application fee is Rs.750 for the general and OBC categories. Over 2000 vacancies are expected to be filled for 2021, and aspirants need to register and submit their applications online. The position is open to candidates from across the country, and just like last year, millions of aspirants are expected to apply this year.
The application registration procedure for SBI PO 2021 prelims and mains comprises five steps:
- Filling out the application forms
- Fee payment
- Uploading application and other documents
- Printing a copy for your file
The Main Highlights of SBI PO 2021
Mode of Submission: Online
Payment Mode: Online
Official Website: https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
Application Fees: General/OBC/ Rs.750
Exam Dates for SBI PO 2021
The SBI PO registration date is yet to be notified, though the month is April 2021. Here are the tentative dates at a glance:
Opening of Online Registration: April 2021
Online Corrections and modifications etc. April 2021
Online Payments through Portal Gateway April 2021
Closing date for Registration April 2021
Closing of Online Corrections and modifications etc. April 2021
Last Date for Online Payment April 2021
Prelims Call Letter 3rd week of May 2021
Prelims Exam Date June 2021
Prelims Exam Results 1st week of July 2021-03-04
SBI PO Registration and Application Submission
The job aspirants must apply for SBI PO registration via online application. There are five steps to applying online. Before applying online, a word of caution to aspirants, who must make a note of:
- Only candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply.
- Payment must be made online through debit or credit cards or online banking.
- Documents relating to signature, date of birth, and the photograph have to be uploaded without any mistakes/corrections. Incorrect applications will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates should have one registered email, which is where updates are sent.
- Multiple applications are not allowed. If submitted, the last one is accepted.
Candidates should take extra care while selecting the category, which must be backed up by sufficient proof. Any change of category after the application is submitted online is not permitted. OBC candidates are not eligible for any concessions in fees or age relaxation. Such candidates should specify their category as GEN (LD), GEN (VI), `GEN (HI), or GEN (d & e), whichever is applicable.
Steps for the Registration Process
While submitting the documents relating to the signature (140 x 60 pixels, below 20Kb) and photograph (200 x 230 pixels, 20 to 50 Kb), ensure the photograph is coloured and of recent date. Don’t wear any headgear or dark glasses while taking a photograph, though prescribed spectacles are OK.
Uploading Photograph and Signature Documents
When you access the official website, you will find two separate links, one for the photograph and the other for signature documents. Click on the appropriate links to upload your documents. Please note that the registration of online application forms is not complete without uploading the required documents.
Details to be Filled in the Application Form
- The educational qualifications should be valid as on the application date, and the date of passing should be mentioned (as mentioned in the certificate).
- Specify the degree, the institution’s name, the location, and the date of passing, with the percentage of marks obtained.
- Fractional marks will be roundedoff to the nearest.
After filling out all the details, take some time to review your application form and check for any errors. Please note that candidates will not receive their admit cards unless the prescribed fee is paid, which is usually emailed if all the details are correct in the application.
Summing it Up
While there is always a rush of applicants whenever there is a job notification from SBI, job seekers are advised to take their time while filling and registering their application forms online to avoid mistakes.
Leave a Reply