Linkedin remains one of the most popular platforms to get efficient B2B lead generation. However, you can’t just fill up your company’s page with the information and wait for the happy clients to throw their money into your pockets.
This article will give you a cohesive guide on generating new business leads using Linkedin. Let’s start with the basics and make our way to more complex staff.
And if you don’t want to spend time figuring this all out by yourself, you can ask the B2B lead generation company Belkins for help.
What Is LinkedIn?
LinkedIn is a go-to social media platform for business owners and employees to communicate in their business fields and find new opportunities. You can access it either through a desktop, laptop, or mobile application.
The person’s profile includes education, hard and soft skills, hobbies, and job experience. Additionally, you can see the statistics, videos, different events, recent news, and more in the corporate profile.
You need to go through the process of registration to use the platform’s lead functions. After that, you will see your profile with the avatar, the number of views on your last post, and how many people visited your page.
Moving to the middle, you can see a button to create your unique post. There are three types of posts:
- GIFs, memes, or a video
- Invitation to the scheduled event
The platform allows you to start liking, sharing, and commenting on the content of your peers once you get the first connections.
There are five buttons in the top menu:
- “My Network” – allows managing your connections;
- “Messaging” – contact your contacts via text chat;
- “Jobs” – using this allows you to find work or post a vacancy;
- “Notifications” – check out the activity on your profile;
- “Me” – you can see how people see your profile;
The users of LinkedIn get access to several unique platforms. In this part, we will tell you about them:
- Talent Insights: The goal of this platform is to help employers or HR managers to find people that will be great for specific pieces of work. The Talent Insights include a vast amount of data points, real-time data about the employees, an overview of the market, and more insights. Your HR team should surely enjoy the appointment setting feature that helps set up interviews with talents.
- Learning Solutions: There is this time when your employees need to go and understand more information to become better professionals. The Learning Solutions platform gives you unlimited access to the vast library of courses. The aforementioned requires you to get a paid subscription.
- Sales Navigator: Little sales can be worse than promoting a product to the wrong audience. Sales Navigator allows your marketing team to narrow down specific customers and pitch sales to the right companies (or people).
- Marketing Solutions: This instrument will be handy for generating new business leads. The name of this platform makes it evident that it is used for creating ad campaigns to show on LinkedIn.
- LinkedIn Groups: It is a small, free instrument that allows you to create, join, and discover different user groups
- ProFinder: Every entrepreneur gets to the point where they need to get some services from independent contractors. This platform allows it. It is entirely free but works only in the United States.
Email marketing remains among the most powerful tools to get more customers and elevate your business. However, creating the selling mail is a tedious task. The Folderly platform is here to change it all. The goal of Folderly is to help marketers to accelerate their sales by sending emails that bring money. Press this link and get started with Folderly today! It will surely help you increase your business lead acquisition potential.
Ways to Use LinkedIn for B2B Lead Generation
There are two ways a company can generate leads from LinkedIn. You can generate sales leads using your profile or through your corporate page. In this article, we present you with five easy steps for both ways.
1. Set up a profile
People do judge the book by its cover. You need to make your profile as great-looking and representative as your budget allows.
Corporate profile: We recommend you view your profile like the landing page on the Internet. You need to present your product/service to the audience. Don’t forget to fill in all the fields and use your corporate image style.
Personal profile: State your role and the company and fill in the form as you would do with the corporate profile.
2. Sales prospecting is the key
It is essential to get as many connections as possible, but you need to remember that quality is more important than everything. It would be advantageous to understand the ICP and buyer persona during this process.
Corporate profile: Our specialists recommend you treat LinkedIn like a corporate website. Yeah, you cannot message every subscriber directly, but you can get more subscribers (and potential customers) by getting their interest by posting excellent content.
Personal profile: If the corporate profile is similar to the landing page, the personal page is just like emails. Remain clear with your message and go to the more personalized methods.
You can check out our material about prospecting to understand it better.
3. Show your value
There are many lead generation strategies, but bringing real value is the essential thing in it all. Let your prospects understand that your services cost every single dollar you ask for them.
Corporate profile: It is essential to fill your feed with valuable tips, insights, and other interactive pieces. Having a vast amount of iterations will help you to build up strong brand awareness and potential customers.
Personal Profile: You can showcase your strong sides by sending the note along with the invitation message. We recommend you send many letters, but you need to be vigilant because the platform can ban you from spamming users.
If you are already experiencing issues with demonstrating the value, we highly encourage you to address the B2B lead generation company.
4. Utilize LinkedIn contact targeting
It is not 100% necessary to promote the content to get many leads from LinkedIn, but we recommend spending some money on the ads. This will increase brand awareness and drive new clients to the company. Just be careful with it, and you will master B2B lead generation.
5. Analyze, optimize, and start again
People spend many years learning how to create successful lead generation campaigns. It is essential to remember that there can be periods when you don’t generate any leads at all. Don’t give up. It will take some time for you to hit the right spot. Just record what worked well and what did not. Analyze the information, and improve it next time. This is the way to get successful at the b2b online lead generation.
So, Are There Any Business Leads on LinkedIn?
We consider LinkedIn to be the solid lead generator for your business. Yes, it has its moments, and it will take time to master. However, it is valid for every single platform that can bring more new customers to the company.