Every homeowner that requires plumbing services always puts up a question: how much does Pipe relining cost? A homeowner who has dealt with pipe problems repeatedly and spent a lot on temporary fixes is worried about the outlay of further work. The Relining Company offers low pipe relining costs and quality services.
The question that arises is what will happen to the pipes if they are not fixed in time, including the very expensive mistake of leaving damaged pipes until they are beyond repair and are to be replaced. In a number of cases excavating pipes may be three to four times more costly than relining them and may disturb homes for weeks at a time.
Pipe replacement costs
- The costs and labor of materials may involve Earthmoving equipment hire costs.
- Control of traffic is required for large excavation machinery and all related WH and S requirements.
- Temporary facilities needed while the pipework is affected.
- If it is required to replace a pipe in a home and there is specific flooring or tiles to strip, you cannot get exact matches always which results in the need to replace the lot.
Time is again a big cost factor. There are instances where a homeowner suggested that pipe replacement may take 1 to 2 weeks to finish. But with the pipe relining technique, the installation team did the job in just 4 hours.
Typically, instead of relining if replacing of pipes is done then it may cost between dollar 5000 and $20,000.
The trained technicians are committed to full transparency with the customers about the cost and the process of pipe relining. Customers are shown footage of CCTV of their pipes and are explained in detail the process of pipe relining. The technicians then explain how the process of relining works, not only to fix cracks and breaks but to make them stronger than they were previously – permanently.
The technicians give every client an accurate, fixed price quote which involves the following factors –
- The location and extent of the damaged area of the pipe to be relined.
- The size including the length and diameter of the pipe to be relined.
- Ease of access to the pipe to be relined
- Any special risk factors like temperature or high pressure
- Ease of access to drains.
On an average, a residential pipe repair may cost between $1800 and $2400 and is backed completely with a 50 year warranty.
However this cost may as much as double when utilities, driveways, streets or sidewalks lie above the broken pipe. Restoring or displacing such ground level fixtures may run traditional pipe repair costs as high as dollar 25000, for a single job. In such cases, the cost of trenchless remains the same, as no digging is required, the trenchless specialists fully repair or replace the damaged pipe without unnecessary digging.
When it comes to repairing the pipe, the most costly factors are not the materials used or machinery but the uprooting, lawn damage and landscaping that ensues.
If you are facing recurring blocked or clogged pipes or drains, book a pipe inspection and get a quote on the pipe relining.
Leave a Reply