Since Google exists, SEO strategies are considered one of the pillars for a website to be visible and “exist” in the online world. Grown Up Digital (https://www.grownupdigital.com/seo-company-bangalore/), closely follows the the changing SEO Trends and stay current to the updates. Companies are more and more aware of this and for this reason they invest many of their resources in improving these strategies and obtaining the best positions. The organic positioning of a website is still the main source of traffic and income for a website.
The aspects (some) that influence the positioning:
It is important that the aspects that form the “skeleton” of the web (or the most technical part) are correctly configured and not only that, but that they are adapted to what Google considers and values as adequate. Some of those aspects are:
- Titles and Metas descriptions , for this, we have to take into account that it has the corresponding characters and that they have the correct keywords so that they are relevant for the user and thus click on the results.
- Choosing the correct keywords is very important, as this will greatly mark the positioning to which we can aspire.
- Hx headings and the content of the web must be oriented to the keyword or keywords that we want to be positioned.
- That all the images have the corresponding ALT attribute so that those images are positioned in the Google gallery.
- These are just some points to keep in mind for a correct web positioning. But we must not forget the true objective, the users. The important thing is to get traffic to the web.
Traffic as a key aspect of positioning:
The most important thing for a website is to have visits, and that those visits are of quality, that is, in the case of an eCommerce that they come to buy, that they fill out a form to get the data of a future client, in short, that the Users who visit the web do not go through it “without pain or glory.”
The volume and quality of this traffic will be what determines the positioning of a page since the more visits it has, Google will understand that it is a website that users must see and know. A website may be technically perfect, but if it does not have users who visit it, it will never be able to position itself.
On many occasions, companies decide to give this organic positioning a boost by making an investment in Google ADS, it is not a counterproductive action but quite the opposite, totally complementary that will help increase those visits.
Returning to the issue in question, in addition to an obvious aspect that it is important to invest in SEO in order to get traffic, another important issue is to make both the title and the description that appear in the search results interesting and attractive since the higher the CTR, that is, the number of times that the result has been clicked between the number of times that result has been shown, will mean that the traffic that has reached the web is greater and that it will also be better positioned.
Conclusion, the traffic on a website will mark in one way or another your positioning in the search engine, so never forget this question and work all you can to continue improving the results.