Many creators are underrated on Instagram because they don’t know how to manage their accounts. Many creators use Instagram growth services to generate the audience when they start their account. It is a good way, but make sure that the services that you are using provide organic traffic and not bots; as bots can affect the reach of your account.
These services are paid. Here we are providing you with some hacks that organically generate traffic on your account.
- Post as many stories as you can. Post question stickers and polls on your stories. Interact with your audience through your stories. This will increase your account’s reach and this will eventually increase your followers.
- Post regularly, but other than that you should also post IGTV videos. There are many other options than feed posts. Make sure you are utilizing all of them. You can create guides on Instagram, you can post reels, and you can also start an IGTV channel. The more features you are using, the more followers you will get.
- Don’t stay alienated. Engage with other creators. If possible collaborate with them and start taking PR packages. If you are a blogger, taking PR packages will improve your reputation in the bloggers’ community. If you are a brand, then offering PR and collaborations will introduce you to different types of audiences.
- Give shoutouts to other creators. Some will be courteous to give you a shoutout in return; and if someone doesn’t, they will definitely share the shoutout, which you have given to them, on their stories. Their followers will see their stories, and some of their followers might visit your profile. This will increase your reach, and you will consequently get more followers.
- You must have read on many websites that using hashtags will increase your reach. This is true, but you have to use hashtags wisely. Use the hashtags that are related to your account or your post. Create your own hashtag. Don’t use hashtags with millions of public posts, as it is difficult for your post to get featured on such high competition hashtags. Use some of the big hashtags, just one or two, rest use middle competition hashtags. Also use some low competition hashtags, as it will be very easy for your post to feature on a higher rank in low competition hashtags. Wisely create a combination of these three types of hashtags. Don’t use hashtags haphazardly.
- Keep a check on your insights. Many public accounts do the mistake that they don’t switch to the business account. First of all, switch to the business account, if you want to get insights. Then use the information provided by insights to make your account better. Post at the time most of your followers active. Promote your top posts suggested by insights.
Stay focused, if you want to create a difference in the Instagram community. Though the Instagram algorithm is a bit strict, you can stand out with constant efforts.