Brokers, real estate builders, and marketplaces trust real estate CRM software to witness growth in their property sales or rent, plan and run campaigns, create complete customer journeys and boost property managers’ productivity. When you are in a real estate business, you cannot afford to miss both online and offline property inquiries. You cannot afford to miss even a single phone call. This could only be possible through ERP Software for real estate.
Below are some benefits that you gain using property management software.
- Zero Lead Leakage: With a PMS, you can receive property inquiries from different marketing campaigns that you perform. These include Google ads, YouTube ads, Facebook ads, and others. It also includes traditional ads like print, TV advertisements, etc., through phone calls, websites, real estate marketplaces. With the help of an efficient PMS, you can easily find out marketing campaigns that are performing well and those that are not working. This will help you decide on new budget allocation.
- Landing Pages Creation: If you have multiple projects and thousands of properties, you must be running multiple online campaigns. You might need to create landing pages relevant to each one of the projects or properties, which could be time-consuming. Different Property Management Software solutions allow you to create responsive landing pages as per your requirements and business purpose. These pages will help you serve your purpose and succeed in your marketing campaigns.
- Automatically Distribute Leads: You can reduce response time with PMS. An efficient software solution automatically distributes your property inquiries to property managers or call centers. This distribution can be based on the type of property (commercial or residential), sub-type (budget or luxury apartments), location, agent availability, other preferences, and more.
- Automate Notifications: Automate notifications to your agents or property managers. They can receive notifications in the text form or emails whenever there is a new lead or site visit is booked. This would help them perfectly manage their schedule. With the best CRM for property management, you can set tasks for your team. You can check their calendar availability and automatically assign the leads to those who are free to attend them. In this way, you can prevent missing an appointment or follow-up call.
- Segment Leads Smartly and Automate Communication: With PMS, you can categorize your prospective buyers based on different factors such as property types, preferences, demographics, location, financial status, home loan status, and others. This information can help property managers maintain messaging status with property buyers across different channels the company communicates with its customers, such as home loan details, property discounts, and other similar information.
- Track Your Interaction With Potential Buyers: With ERP software for real estate, you can track every activity and customer interaction. Phone conversations, site visits, emails or text interactions or communication through any other channel – everything is tracked and stored in the software itself so that every employee of your team (only those who have access) should know the status of the lead and direction in which the conversation is headed. Every chat, discussion, or deal track record will help others improve the prospect experience.
Property Management Software has customized dashboards that give your in-depth analytics for your lead sources, properties, managers, and more. Make sure you choose a trusted and reputable software program to help you in your business marketing plans.
Leave a Reply